Glock Operator’s Tool
by Code9 Evolutions
Why start with anything other than what G.O.T. you here? The Glock Operator’s Tool is designed to be the solution for maintaining your Glock. It was designed out of our own need to have a proper tool for maintaining our own Glocks- whether it be for cleaning and minor maintenance or full assembly and disassembly. Once we determined the need and the solution, we wanted to share what we created with other Glock owners.
”The Glock Operator's Tool is a simple device with everything you need to maintain your Glock. There are some parts of the Glock which are a little tricky: the firing pin cups, disassembly of the magazine and the back straps. The Glock Operator's Tool solves all of these issues.The Arms Guide
The G.O.T is incredibly strong and is made through a professional injection molding process. We WARRANTY the G.O.T. for your lifetime. Period. Send the G.O.T. back to us and we will replace it- no questions asked.
The G.O.T. has five core functions:
- An angled edge to clean the slide rails- no more cotton swabs or improvised sharp, thin edges to get into the channel!
- An edge to remove the backstrap on Gen 4 models- polymer to polymer to prevent damage.
- A universal magazine plate removal feature that works on ALL Glock magazines- .380 included!
- A metal punch to remove pins, among other functions, similar in function to Glock’s own armorer tool.
- The incredible firing pin channel assist which holds the firing pin assembly securely while you disassemble it- no more springs and cups flying across the room as you attempt to hold it all together!